Kenmore AC, Heating and Appliance Repair
If you have a problem with your Appliance, air conditioning, furnace
or heating system and need an immediate assistance Kenmore Appliance,
Air Conditioning and Heating Repair is ready to serve your needs.
Our services include same day Appliance repair, a free service call
with the repair, and service low-price guarantee. You always get
an itemized written Appliance repair estimate, which must be approved
by you before we perform any work. Our dispatchers are available
to receive your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our Kenmore Appliance repair toll free number:
Or send an Kenmore Appliance repair appointment request online
To do so, please specify your name, address and a brief nature of
the problem. Once we receive your request we will contact you as
soon as possible.
We repair all brands major Applinces AC, and Heating
view the rest service areas
And many more Appliance that we repair in Kenmore brands view the
We provide Appliance repair to all Kenmore zip codes and
surrounding cities. The following areas correspond to our Appliance
And more view the rest of the Kenmore Appliance repair areas
VARIOUS APPLIANCE REPAIRS
Following is it list of cosmetic appliance repair and the tools and materials
Needed to make them:
Primer, enamel paint, blending agent, 360 grade wet-or-dry sandpaper, masking tape, auto-body rubbing compound, dishwashing detergent wood wedges, glazing compound, tape, vacuum cleaner, special food waste disposer wrench, broom-stick or hammer, flashlight, tongs, special food waste disposer wrench, screwdriver, nut driver, silicone lubricant, nut driver, screwdriver, adjustable pliers, adjustable wrench, no. 000 steel wool, rust remover, rust-inhibiting paint
• Spray can of enamel paint that matches the color of the panel
• Spray can of lending agent
• Sheet of no. 360 wet-or-dry sandpaper
• Sandpaper pad
• Masking tape
• Auto-body rubbing compound
2. Mix a little dishwashing detergent (not dishwasher detergent, but the liquid kind of detergent used for hand-washing dishes) with hot water and rub the panel with the suds. "Then rinse the panel with clear, cold water. Use clean rags only—not a brush or an abrasive such as steel wool, which can cause more scratches.
3. Attach a piece of no. 360 wet-or-dry sand-paper to the sandpaper pad. Dip it in cold water. Sand the scratched area and two inches on each side of it until paint and primer are removed, and bare metal is exposed. Note: Dip the sandpaper in cold water frequently during the sanding process.
4. Wipe the surface dry with a clean cloth. Try to remove all dust left by sanding.
5. Mask the area that is being refinished by taping newspaper around it, leaving exposed the bare metal and a border of about an inch of the original finish.
6. Hold the spray can of primer about 12 inches front the area. Keeping the can in constant motion, spray on one light coat of primer. Sweep the can across the spot in one direction only—either to the left or right. Then wait for the primer to dry. Examine the result. If bare metal still shows through, spray on another light coat of primer. Continue spraying one coat at a time, allowing each coat to dry, until there is no show-through.
7. Attach a clean piece of no. 360 wet-or-dry sandpaper to the sandpaper pad and dip it in cold water. Sweep it gently over the primed area once or twice. This procedure serves to roughen the primer a little and provide the enamel paint with some "tooth" on which to adhere. Wipe off dust left by the sandpaper.
8. Apply the enamel paint by making only one sweep with the spray across the surface and one sweep back. Then let the paint dry before judging the results. If another coat of finish paint is needed, again sweep the paint once across the spot and once back.
9. When the enamel has dried, remove the newspaper and masking tape.
10. Spray a light coat of blending agent on the refinished surface. Extend the coat a couple of inches beyond that area onto the original paint. Let the agent dry. Do not rub it off.
11. Place a little auto-body rubbing com-pound on a clean cloth and gently wipe it over the area, using a circular motion. Use a clean rag to wipe off the residue.
When you have electrical issues with your AC, heating or Appliances,
consider hiring a professional. It will save you money in the long
run. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the same day Kenmore Appliance repair. You will be glad you did it:
We constantly work hard to deliver excellent customer service and
we are proud to provide 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee for all our